Welcome to Briggs Residential, Market Deeping’s leading estate agency who provide high quality brochures of all properties with quality internal photographs and floor plans.
We are a family run company with a combined experience of over 70 years within estate agency and pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service. We are open six days a week until 6.00pm weekday evenings, so please contact us if you have any questions about any of our properties, would like to register on our mailing list or arrange a free valuation on your existing property.
To help you find the ideal property please choose a price guideline to view which properties match your criteria.
Meadway Market Deeping
Close to Town Centre
Book Your Viewing Today!
On leaving Market Deeping, proceed along Church Street turning left into The Avenue and follow the road into Meadway and the property will be found on the right hand side.
Situated in a superb location overlooking a green and within walking distance of the town centre, this extended three bedroom detached bungalow is offered for sale with no chain. With a 24’ lounge dining room, this home has gas fired central heating, larger than average single garage and a rear garden designed for easy maintenance.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm for further information or to book a viewing, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
With airing cupboard and access to loft.
Lounge Dining Room
24’7 x 12’1 (7.49m x 3.68m)
With feature fireplace, TV point, radiator, windows to side and rear aspects.
11’1 x 10’ (3.37m x 3.04m)
With wall and base units, work surface, wall tiling, sink unit, cooker point, radiator and windows to rear and side aspects.
12’ x 9’6 (3.65m x 2.89)
With radiator and windows to front and side aspects.
11’2 x 9’5 (3.40m x 2.87m)
With radiator and window to front aspect.
8’ x 6’11 (2.43m x 2.10m)
With radiator and window to side aspect.
Comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, wall tiling and window to side aspect.
The block paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles and leads to a larger than average garage with up and over door. The rear garden is designed for easy maintenance and provides a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BRIGGS RESIDENTIAL NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.