Welcome to Briggs Residential, Market Deeping’s leading estate agency who provide high quality brochures of all properties with quality internal photographs and floor plans.
We are a family run company with a combined experience of over 70 years within estate agency and pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service. We are open six days a week until 6.00pm weekday evenings, so please contact us if you have any questions about any of our properties, would like to register on our mailing list or arrange a free valuation on your existing property.
To help you find the ideal property please choose a price guideline to view which properties match your criteria.
Jubilee Drive Market Deeping
Two Double Bedrooms
Parking for Three Cars
Overlooking a Green
On leaving Market Deeping, proceed towards Deeping St James turning left at the first roundabout onto Godsey Lane. Proceed over the next three roundabouts turning right into Charter Avenue and Jubilee Drive will be found on the right hand side.
Overlooking a large green, this two bedroom semi detached home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order and would be great for the first time buyer. Benefits include a westerly facing rear garden and parking to the front and rear of the property.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm for further information or to book a viewing, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
With radiator and stairs to first floor.
Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, radiator and window to front aspect.
14’10 x 13’9 (4.52m x 4.19m)
With TV point, radiator, dining area, understairs storage cupboard, window to rear aspect and door to rear garden.
11’9 x 7’ (3.58m x 2.13m)
With ample base units, built in oven with gas hob and extractor hood above; plumbing for washing machine, work surface, wall tiling, fridge space, radiator and window to front aspect.
With access to loft via built in ladder.
13’9 x 11’1 (4.19m x 3.37m)
With radiator and window to rear aspect.
10’8 x 10’2 (3.25m x 3.09m)
With storage cupboard, radiator and window to front aspect.
Comprising panelled bath with shower and screen above, low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall tiling, radiator and window to side aspect.
There are parking spaces to the front and rear of the property. The rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BRIGGS RESIDENTIAL NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.