Welcome to Briggs Residential, Market Deeping’s leading estate agency who provide high quality brochures of all properties with quality internal photographs and floor plans.
We are a family run company with a combined experience of over 70 years within estate agency and pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service. We are open six days a week until 6.00pm weekday evenings, so please contact us if you have any questions about any of our properties, would like to register on our mailing list or arrange a free valuation on your existing property.
To help you find the ideal property please choose a price guideline to view which properties match your criteria.
Windmill Close Deeping St James
Overlooking a Small Park
Excellent Family Accommodation
Close to Local Schools
On leaving Market Deeping, proceed towards Deeping St James along Horsegate passing Deepings Comprehensive School and turn right into Broadgate Lane. Windmill Close is the first turning on the right hand side.
Offering deceptively spacious accommodation, this impressive detached family home is ideal for the growing family and is located within a cul-de-sac with a small park to the rear. Entered via a large reception hall with study area, this home has a good sized lounge plus a large family room with open access to contemporary kitchen and French doors to a garden room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with en suite to the master. This property is economical to run with solar panels and there is ample parking for at least three cars plus a single garage.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm for further information or to book a viewing, email our team at email@example.com
A large hall with STUDY AREA, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
16’ x 12’3 (4.88m x 3.73m)
With feature fireplace, TV point, radiator and window to front aspect.
16’8 x 10’5 (5.08m x 3.18m)
A good sized room with dining area, family area, radiator, open access to kitchen and French doors opening to
11’8 x 9’7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
With skylight windows, radiator, French doors opening to rear garden and double opening doors to
11’7 x 11’1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
A contemporary quality kitchen with ample wall and base units, integrated appliances, work surface, wall tiling and window to rear aspect.
7’ x 5’9 (2.13m x 1.75m)
With base units, sink unit, work surface and plumbing for washing machine.
With access to loft and window to side aspect.
15’10 x 12’3 (4.83m x 3.73m)
With built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, window to front aspect and door to
Comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and wall tiling.
12’3 x 9’7 (3.73m x 2.92m)
With radiator and window to rear aspect.
13’7 x 11’ (4.14m x 3.35m)
With radiator and window to rear aspect.
11’1 x 9’8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
With radiator and window to front aspect.
A four piece suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, wall tiling and window to side aspect.
The driveway provides parking for three vehicles and leads to a single garage.
The exceptionally good sized rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with patio area and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BRIGGS RESIDENTIAL NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.