Welcome to Briggs Residential, Market Deeping’s leading estate agency who provide high quality brochures of all properties with quality internal photographs and floor plans.
We are a family run company with a combined experience of over 70 years within estate agency and pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service. We are open six days a week until 6.00pm weekday evenings, so please contact us if you have any questions about any of our properties, would like to register on our mailing list or arrange a free valuation on your existing property.
To help you find the ideal property please choose a price guideline to view which properties match your criteria.
Clover Road Market Deeping
Excellent Ground Floor Accommodation
Must be Seen
On leaving Market Deeping, proceed towards Deeping St James turning left at the first roundabout onto Godsey Lane. After the first mini roundabout, turn left into Clover Road where the property will be found on the right hand side.
Featuring superb ground floor accommodation and situated within walking distance of Market Deeping’s town centre, this three bedroom home is offered for sale with no chain and viewing is highly advised to appreciate the superb location.
To contact Briggs Residential after 6pm for further information or to book a viewing, email our team at email@example.com
With radiator and door to
14’1 x 10’9 (4.29m x 3.28)
With radiator, stairs to first floor and window to front aspect.
17’5 x 12’2 (5.30m x 3.70m)
With TV point, radiator, window to front aspect and double glazed sliding patio doors to
9’10 x 9’4 (2.99m x 2.84m)
Of upvc construction with door opening onto the rear garden.
12’2 x 6’11 (3.70m x 2.10m)
With ample wall and base units, cooker point, fridge space, work surface, wall tiling, sink unit, window to rear aspect and door to
9’5 x 7’6 (2.87m x 2.28m)
With base units, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear garden and access to
With storage area and door to front aspect.
15’5 x 6’7 (4.70m x 2.01m)
With radiator, TV point and window to front aspect.
9’8 x 9’7 (2.94m x 2.92m)
With built in wardrobe, radiator and window to front aspect.
12’7 x 9’4 (3.83m x 2.84m)
With radiator and window to front aspect.
8’6 x 8’4 (2.59m x 2.54m)
With radiator and window to rear aspect.
A luxury four piece suite comprising panelled bath, double shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall tiling, heated towel rail and window to rear aspect.
The driveway provides parking for two vehicles.
The rear garden has been designed for easy maintenance with patio area, paving and astro turf garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BRIGGS RESIDENTIAL NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.